Mike Dirnt Talks About His Signature Bass Guitar and Green Day HD Video

Mike Dirnt talks about his precision bass guitar in the following video. He talks about the sound and what went into making the Fender option that is his signature guitar.

On a side note, I personally played a Fender Jazz Bass/Precision Bass Combo, and Mike’s item wasn’t released yet. I like the sound of his signature edition and it’s definitely worth checking out if you have the money. You can buy the Mike Dirnt Signature Precision Bass Guitar by clicking here.



Mike Dirnt also talks about the amp that is also in conjunction with Mike Dirnt’s ideas. The Fender Bassman goes great with the precision bass that he has out. To further explain it, here’s Mike talking about the signature sound and design. My friend had a Fender electric guitar and a standard Fender amp, but it wasn’t as good as this one.

The distortion, gain, pedal and interesting buzzes are mentioned, which I can testify to hearing in a live setting. I think it sounds great, it’s loud and really is a great overall option from the band. Regardless of whether or not you like Fender or even Green Day, this is definitely one of the better options. Bass players out there, what is your opinion? Maybe I’m overreaching, but I love the sound of this release, but I’m out of the game, it’s been a while since I’ve been on stage.



If you are interested in getting a Fender Bassman amp that Mike’s talking about in the video, or the guitar he plays, check out the options on amazon by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time