Mike Dirnt of Green Day Fender Signature Bass Review and Demo HD Video

We've been discussing Mike Dirnt's signature bass guitar for a bit, and while I can't review it myself, I did find a good review for those that are looking to learn more about the guitar. This precision precision bass is one of the premier Fender signature releases that has come through in a long time.

GAK out of the UK decided to review this in HD and you get to hear about the size, sound, and style of this option.

If you want to order it, you can purchase it from amazon and get it delivered by clicking here.

Otherwise, check out this video review and then go to your local shop. I for one will be looking into it on amazon. What do you think? Let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time