Alize Levy I Can Be Shines Light On True Talent

I was recently pointed in the direction of the latest single from Alize Levy and I wasn’t sure what to expect. When I sat down to listen, it started with a pop sound, and then her words came in and the voice over music really took me a new place. Upon closing my eyes, it seemed as though this incredible singer was singing just to me. It’s a visceral experience that you don’t always get with pop music, and specifically R and B music. It’s too easy to take shortcuts and make something fake, but that’s not what you get with “I Can Be” as it is definitely one of the better songs I’ve heard in a long time.

I had to listen to the song on repeat for a while to truly get everything, as the song is that good. It’s a carefully crafted musical opus that features the vocal talents of Alize Levy and I for one am impressed. I love the sound, and love the lyrics. Her talent rises through the ranks and definitely presses the listener to take notice with a sultry emphasis that you’re not going to find with other artists right now. I can’t even really compare it to anyone, because it is unique and well worth your time. I’m surprised that this is not the #1 hit on the radio right now, it’s a good feeling song, and it’s structured well around Levy’s unique vocals.

If you have a few minutes, you have to listen to Alize Levy’s “I Can Be” and really pay attention to what’s going on around you. Close your eyes and allow the sultry lyricism and beautiful sound infiltrate your mind’s eye, it’s worthwhile. Click here to listen, and check the youtube video below for a music video that will showcase even more talent from this incredible singer. I love her voice and overall style. You can also check out her music through itunes here, youtube here, and reverbnation here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time