Foo Fighters Everlong Letterman's Last Show

I am not a fan of David Letterman, but he has some great taste.

How do I know this?

Because he had Foo Fighters play the last show, and his favorite song is none other than "Everlong"

Perhaps one of the greatest songs Foo Fighters ever created. 33 yeras is a great career. I didn't even last a few years in tech, so this is great. Plus I'm moving to Indianapolis.

Whatever the case is, here is the performance of "Everlond" from the last Late Night With David Letterman broadcast. 33 years...geez. I can't even stay in the same apartment for a year.



- Get More Music - If you're going to buy music, and listen to the records I mention, please do so by checking out Amazon below. It helps me continue to build my collection, and it's much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

Hollywood Drunks Smash Through Genres With Precision on Swell