Scott Weiland Dead At 48

If it weren't for the 1990s alternative music scene, I wouldn't like music at all. Stone Temple Pilots were one of the many bands that I grew up listening to. It's sad to hear that Scott Weiland has died.

I saw Stone Temple Pilots play the Harley Davidson festival in 2002, I think. I asked this girl out that turned out to be using me, and well with that I lost some friends that sided with her. There's no statute of limitations when it comes to these things.

In honor of this day, and to just remember how powerful of a singer and person Scott Weiland was, I want to share with you this clip of Stone Temple Pilots from 1994. The band was scheduled to do the song "Unglued" live, and before they did so, they played a stirring rendition of "Christmas Time Is Here".

R.I.P Scott Weiland. You'll be missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time