Music Reviews From Sir Jorge

vinyl records

It is my intention to track through all of the music that has been a part of my life, and that’s not an easy task. I have been involved with listening to music for as long as I can remember, and at one point in my life I even started a record label. It was formed out of the need to get a job, and the end of the band that my friends and I failed to get rolling. It was an odd venture, one where we had record label interest before even writing a full song, and some of the best times of my life. Although, there were some tumultuous things about that time frame, it remains part of a fond collection of memories.

Reject 37 Records was an ill-fated attempt to get into a scene that I wasn’t ready to be in. I still hold on to a lot of those memories and while I don’t ever talk to or see many of the people that made that whole experience worth mentioning today, I recall doing something that other critics can’t say they have done.

The music reviews that you read here are all from discs that I own or have legally downloaded. I recommend purchasing them with the links provided, and supporting the artist however you can.

Also, check out sirjorge.net for my parent page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time